Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,321   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, StatsChick.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for small lightweight companion bag for Tristar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ursojs View Post
    Probably the only mistakes I made were clear pouches. The Large one is considerably larger than I expected. It won't fit in the DLBC and even takes a lot of space in the Tristar.
    For what it's worth, I initially thought my large clear pouch (the flat one with two zippered pockets, one clear and one more behind that one) did not fit in my DLBC and I was also a bit disappointed by that, but I tried again the other day just to confirm, and I actually got it to fit with a minimum of squishing (albeit not none). I had a 6z cache in there (13-14" laptop) and only a couple of smaller things, and it definitely felt fullish, but I was able to avoid taking the folders and stuff out of the Large which made me happy. I can repack it and post a picture. (Frankly - the cache+laptop and most-everything-else in the large pouch make it worth whatever minor poking and prodding I need to do to fit them, in exchange for being able to quickly switch between the Pilot and DLBC based on nothing more than my mood on that particular day [emoji2])

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X