Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,200   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you pack your Medium Cafe Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you pack your Medium Cafe Bag?

Hi everyone,
    My mom just bought a MCB but she didn't realise it didn't have a zipper on top. She wants to return it (it hasn't arrived yet) but she will keep it the internal organisation keeps stuff in and/or she can pack it in a way that stuff won't fall out.

What do you all think? Should she get a SK for inside of it, if that will fit? Or should she return it and get a bag with a zipper? Any photos of what fits inside a MCB would be much appreciated (I tried to search the forums but came up with too many hits, no relevant ones).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Sidekick may fit inside of the MCB, but not very well. The Sidekick does have built in organization that works pretty well if she wanted something with a zipper. My wife has picked up the Sidekick as her purse replacement and love it. She added a mini Q Kit for more organization.

I'd suggest trying a Sidekick or buying a Side Effect, which is a smaller version of the Sidekick, which would fit better in the bag.

Comment

I have a MCB and a SCB and i love not having a zippered top. I put all of my loose essentials in a Medium Clear Organizer pouch, that way they stay all together and are easily movable between bags, briefcases etc. i put my wallet and things i need to keep secure in the front zippered pocket under the flap.
      A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Comment

If she likes the idea of a few pouches attached to the o-rings, then nothing will fall out. There is a zippered pocket under the flap that I use for my phone for that reason. A Side Effects fits either vertically or horizontally if that helps, and takes up about 1/3 of the main pocket. The Side Kick would take up more like 2/3 of the bag, I think, and be a bit tight side to side. Maybe the Side Kick on it's own would work for her.

Comment

Working...
        X