Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,321   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, StatsChick.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperately seeking black Tri-Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperately seeking black Tri-Star

I have been refreshing the website multiple times a day for the last week. I've got 3 trips in March and really want a tri-star to take with me. I really want the ballistic black - not sure on lining color yet. When can I get one? What's the best way to know when they are coming soon? [emoji30][emoji24][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @kplmin777,

I would contact Customer Support by phone or email, and just ask them when the next production run of the Tri-Star is scheduled, and whether more Black Ballistic Nylon versions will be made then.

HTH

moriond

Comment

moriond's advice is great: our customer service crew has handy access to our Production Schedule, which has all of the details about what's coming soon.

But I saw your post and happen to know the answer as well: we're starting the next batch of Tri-Stars (which will include Black/Northwest Sky) around the end of this week, and we estimate they'll be ready to ship by late March. I know that's not the best of news (sorry!)

I'd recommend going to the Tri-Star page to sign up to be notified when Black/Steel is ready to ship... there's a possibility it will ship earlier than expected, and maybe you could use it for at least one of those trips!
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks. Northwest sky is the new steel right?

Comment

Originally posted by kplmin777 View Post
          Thanks. Northwest sky is the new steel right?
          That's right -- it's a lighter grey than Steel, and that makes it easier to see inside the bag.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Sent you an email. Thanks!!!

Comment

One went up in wasabi! Ordered!

Comment

Working...
              X