Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo of Synapse 25 in French Blue 'In the wild'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo of Synapse 25 in French Blue 'In the wild'

I'm considering an S25 in a bold colour for using out and about (not for work) and perhaps some travel.

French Blue and Burnt Orange are contenders. I have small items in both but not sure how they would look in such a large bag as the S25.

I've googled photos in this colour but there aren't many of the larger bags or in use.

In particular, does anyone have a picture of a French Blue S25? Really trying to understand just how bold the colour is in that size of bag.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Here's my husband with the S25 in French Blue. It's a lively colour, for sure, not stealthy, but it isn't glaring.

Comment

Thank you very much @terayon. Doesn't seem too glaring as you say. I do like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

Working...
      X