Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,402   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, mednowlabs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pouchkins fabric 400D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pouchkins fabric 400D

I just received the red pouchkins I ordered and love them. They are the perfect size.

I noticed the red fabric they are using is listed as 400d and very bright and pretty and has a slight sheen that I like. Is this fabric going to be available for use in any other bags or accessories down the road. Anything???
    Western Flyer (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Large Cafe Bag (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Parental Bag (used as a carryon), and Shop Bags (Org Halcyon, Iberian, Wasabi)

I so agree, LOVE the bright red!

Comment

Skoobdo I think for now this red and the blue of the Second Aid Pouch is reserved for the „Aid Serios“ so the First and Second Aid Pouches them self and their accesseries are in that material but so for no plans for anything else.

Ilkyway
      “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
        Skoobdo I think for now this red and the blue of the Second Aid Pouch is reserved for the „Aid Serios“ so the First and Second Aid Pouches them self and their accesseries are in that material but so for no plans for anything else.

Ilkyway
        Dag😐 Thank you for responding.
        Western Flyer (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Large Cafe Bag (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Parental Bag (used as a carryon), and Shop Bags (Org Halcyon, Iberian, Wasabi)

Comment

Working...
        X