Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,429   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 342
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passport pouch got larger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep - very cool. Happy to test, I am very invested because as a VERY short person, finding a passport pouch that I can hide under my clothes (I grew up where pickpockets are highly skilled, so I was trained to carry certain things under my clothes for added protection) is TOUGH.

Comment

Email sent, thanks Darcy! Can't wait to give it a try!

Comment

I thought I will update this thread to provide feedback on the Passport Pouch that the TB crew sent me to test.

I received one in NW Sky - very awesome color. My passport - regular thickness, no extra pages - is much easier to load and take out. Prior to my trip in July, I loaded the pouch with the items I planned to carry - my passport, 2 debit and 1 credit cards, driver's license, health insurance card.

I carried this pouch under my shirt for 5 days going to work. It was tolerable.

In the end, I did not bring this Passport Pouch on my trip.

I understand that my Passport has RFID protection built into it. So I left it at that.

I took my old Tom Bihn Passport, cut out the bits I did not need - made a "wallet". Used it to carry the cards listed above and a folded piece of paper with emergency contacts.

I carried my Passport and my TB "wallet" in the inside pocket in the main compartment of my Travel Cubelet. This set up worked well for me. I just had to pay attention and be vigilant about my TC, specially in crowded trains.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

My older RFID is now used as a wallet, without any modifications, except the removal of the lanyard, so one or both O-ring can be secured to the EDC du jour.

Comment

Working...
          X