Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,597   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel cubelet in halcyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel cubelet in halcyon

Hello everyone! Did anyone notice that the travel cubelet no longer has halcyon options in production?

I've been refreshing this page rather frequently add I'm waiting for certain colors to come back in stock when I saw that there were less color boxes in production.

Have they discontinued the halcyon versions?

And when will these be back in stock? It has said 2 to 12 weeks since at least February.

Sometimes there seems to be a delay with the 'in production' popping back up... I know that there were some available within the past week or so when I looked... I tend to look at the list of all bags after I get home from work - Pacific time though - so i think some of the stuff I see is the restock of a returned item and it tends to disappear quickly if someone has a email alert on it.

Best bet is to call Customer Service and ask....
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

I emailed TB Customer Service Feb or March and they said Halcyon TC should be back in stock late April/early May..too late to add to an order for a birthday pressie..but hoping I can order it without having to pay lots of shipping charges.
      Wish Black Halcyon was an option for this, but grey Halcyon will do nicely.

Jaffa
      S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Comment

I'd love an ultraviolet TC!

Comment

Its back in stock for halcyon NWS anyway..ordered one earlier today
          S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Comment

The halcyon is great for the TC. I just got it in Island and wish for one in Iberian or even Black. So useful and light and even holds my Kindle.

Comment

Working...
            X