Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durability of Synapse back panel mesh?

Hi everyone!

I've had my S19 for just under two months, and I'm already noticing some fibers poking out of the back panel mesh, which has begun to worry me. Those of you who have had an S19 or S25 for a while now- Have you had any issues with the mesh failing? I'm concerned that the outer mesh of the back panel might tear or pull apart entirely. I've been very kind to my bag so far, although I've carried it nearly every day since it arrived.

Thanks!

Lauren
    Synapse 19 (black/wasabi), Cubelet (dawn + aubergine), Travel Stuff Sack (northwest sky), Travel Tray (northwest sky), Side Effect (new Nordic/northwest sky), A30 Small Laundry Packing Cube (wasabi aether), Organizer Pouches (olive, aubergine)

Here’s a photo of my husband’s Grey/Wasabi S25 which he’s been using daily and for travel since 2015. The mesh is okay. I’ve a second-hand steel dyneema/wasabi S25 with some wear to the mesh, but it hasn’t worsened with my use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ditto here. Looks a little rough in a couple spots but doesn’t seem to be spreading or getting worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem with my Original Nordic S19, which is 6 years old, EDC/travel bag, it has been everywhere.

Comment

Working...
        X