Insulated lunch box for S25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insulated lunch box for S25

Hi All. I searched the forums, did not find anything.

I am commuting to work by bike more lately, using my S25. Has anyone found an insulated lunch box that works well for an S25, particularly in the lower exterior compartment? There's a sponsored product on Amazon right now, "Hango," with the smaller one looking promising if I can squish it in.

I only use 1-2 small pyrex containers for my lunch. It's getting warmer here and I found out today that it's really better if I find a way to keep it cold for the 45 minute ride to work (plus 30 minute coffee stop...).

Thanks.

Originally posted by zephyr View Post
    Hi All. I searched the forums, did not find anything.

I am commuting to work by bike more lately, using my S25. Has anyone found an insulated lunch box that works well for an S25, particularly in the lower exterior compartment? There's a sponsored product on Amazon right now, "Hango," with the smaller one looking promising if I can squish it in.

I only use 1-2 small pyrex containers for my lunch. It's getting warmer here and I found out today that it's really better if I find a way to keep it cold for the 45 minute ride to work (plus 30 minute coffee stop...).

Thanks.
    Check out Planetbox. My family has been using the same four for nearly five years including summers. A little heavy, but I can’t imagine the number of zip-top bags they’ve offset. All accessories are great, too, except the bottles. I’m a bottle snob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X