Pop tote stowage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop tote stowage

Does the pop tote fold up or fit into anything? For example I know the ssb folds into small q-kits. Anyone know what the pop can stowaway in?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
    Does the pop tote fold up or fit into anything? For example I know the ssb folds into small q-kits. Anyone know what the pop can stowaway in?

I was able to roll mine into the water bottle pocket of my copilot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful. — Shaker Philosophy

Comment

I can get the pop tote in the center water bottle pocket of the s19 or s25, but then I can't put a water bottle there
      Usually I just fold the pop tote a bit and shove it in one elastic pouch in the interior of the synapse.

I'd love to know what the smallest size of stuff sack is that the pop tote will fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly S View Post
        I can get the pop tote in the center water bottle pocket of the s19 or s25, but then I can't put a water bottle there
        Usually I just fold the pop tote a bit and shove it in one elastic pouch in the interior of the synapse.

I'd love to know what the smallest size of stuff sack is that the pop tote will fit in.
        That's mostly what I am interested in knowing. What stuff sacks, or cubelets or other accessories would a pop tote fit in. I think someone said a mini yeoman duffel fit in a cubelet, or maybe it was a small travel tray.

"Not all who wander are lost"
        "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
        Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
          That's mostly what I am interested in knowing. What stuff sacks, or cubelets or other accessories would a pop tote fit in. I think someone said a mini yeoman duffel fit in a cubelet, or maybe it was a small travel tray.

I think that would be the size #2 Travel Stuff Sack, though it won't take up all the room. You can also put it into a mini YSS, where it will take the full height (but not need all the width), or fold the Pop Tote into a Side Effect. The natural folded length means that you can't try a 3D Organizer Cube -- it's too long, and if you could crush the Pop Tote down you wouldn't get nearly the same utility from the bag.

But, I have to say that I don't try to fold the Pop Tote as small as possible -- I found that folding it into the bottom zippered pocket of the Synapse 25 lets me still carry a Snake Charmer with my power bricks and some cables int the same compartment, if I'm not trying to fold the Pop Tote into as "brick-like" a compressed block as possible.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Working...
          X