Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,318   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, StatsChick.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You all suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all suck!

Thank you [emoji16] No you’re all awesome. But my bank balance really does hate you [emoji23]

Got a group photo today. A bit sad though. The A30 and the DLBP are notnin coyote

I started with the A45 and pilot. Was too much space for me. So got the A30. Was perfect. Then wanted a good few days bag. So got the western flyer. Then I wanted something for just a few days and today received the DLBP and the co pilot. For a two night trip to Singapore it’ll be perfect for me.

Thanks TB! Love the work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the clickbait ;-) And the photo!
    kindness is contagious.

Comment

Coyote forever!

Comment

Hell yes. Best colour ever I reckon. I should actually email TB and ask if they by chance have a coyote A30 laying around somewhere. I used to have a Nordic PCSB but I recently sold it on the bay and used those funds to get this co pilot. I like the co pilot. A nice small size. Fits my surface pro 2 perfectly.

Comment

How do you like the Surface? I’ve been seriously thinking of getting a Surface for creating webcomics, but it seems the forums and internet places I go are Mac fans only. I am a Mac user for over a decade, but the iPad Pro doesn’t run Manga Studio. Just let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X