Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,816   Posts: 191,177   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, ccrock.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo requests

Can anyone post a picture of Aubergine and Mars together? I'm putting together a gift and while red and purple are her favorite colors, my gut says this palette won't work.
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

I'll post a photo after work, unless someone else beats me to it.

Comment

Here you go! They aren't so bright IRL but the relationship between the colors is accurate. This image shows their colors more accurately, but they aren't right next to one another.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180614_183611.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	304039

Comment

Thank you!
        Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
        Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Comment

Working...
        X