Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,495   Posts: 187,471   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 328
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Makers Bag Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makers Bag Question.

I would like to know if the halcyon makers bag will stand up on it's own. The piping is stated to support the bag and I imagine that it would especially in cordura. Does the halcyon have the same quality. Also will a 13.5 x 6 inch paintbrush holder fit into the bag? The listed bag dimensions make me think it would but obviously it would be tight.

Thanks,
    John

Greetings,
    Yes, it stands up fine. I have a NordicHalcyon/Ultraviolet Maker's Bag that I use as my music gig bag. It sits next to my chair or music stand and holds everything at the ready. When I need my kazoo or train whistle, it's easy to grab and easy to stow again when I'm done. elisa

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
      Greetings,
      Yes, it stands up fine. I have a NordicHalcyon/Ultraviolet Maker's Bag that I use as my music gig bag. It sits next to my chair or music stand and holds everything at the ready. When I need my kazoo or train whistle, it's easy to grab and easy to stow again when I'm done. elisa

Thanks for that info. I'm using a Large Cafe Bag for my watercolor stuff when I go out and paint. It fits most of the things I use but of course it won't stand up on it's own. That's why I'm looking at the Makers Bag. It would be great to have the convenience of a stand up bag sitting next to my chair.
      John

Comment

Working...
      X