Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any non-parent Parental Unit owners out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any non-parent Parental Unit owners out there?

I just ordered a Parental Unit to use as a purse replacement and would love to see how non-parents use the bag. If you've got one that you use as an edc or travel bag, I'd love to see some pictures for how you utilize the pockets and space. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Aloha, nolegrl,
    I just ordered one (pandemic shopping) because I saw exactly one youtuber use it as an EDC. He really sold me on it. I was looking for a crossbody to carry on with my Aero 45 carried as a backpack. I almost purchased the Pilot but wasn't all that happy with the restrictive shape/pockets. Plus I love the ultraviolet halcyon interior.
    I have not received it yet, and will not receive it for awhile, but I was wondering how you found it to use as an EDC/purse. I never carry a laptop or large tablet when I travel.
    I tend to overpack/overcarry.
    How was the Parental Unit to carry when fully packed?
    Did you find the pockets helpful? Too restrictive?
    Did you purchase the Absolute Shoulder Strap?
    Did you use with a shoulder carry, or cross body carry?
    Did you use any interior organization pouches from Tom Bihn?
    I hope you are yours are well during this stressful, uncertain time.
    Thank you,
    Blisscosity

Comment

I have one and use it as a personal item which carries my 12.9” iPad Pro in the middle compartment and other various electronics, cables, water bottle and snacks in the other smaller compartments. I also plan to use it when I go back to the office where it will carry my 15” MacBook Pro and other work accessories. I never zip up the divider in the middle compartment as I always need that space maxed out. The best part is no one knows it’s a “diaper bag”

Comment

Mahalo, azbandit! I'm going nuts waiting for my stuff! I keep adding more...

Comment

Working...
        X