Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,374   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Ahmed.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pilot, Co-Pilot or other for iPad Pro 12.9”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot, Co-Pilot or other for iPad Pro 12.9”

I currently use a Synapse 25 for my iPad Pro 12.9” (with cache).

I would like to get into something a bit smaller.

Does anyone use a Pilot or Co-Pilot with a 12.9? Is there another small bag that people like for this iPad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be worth looking at the Cadet. I have one for my EDC and it really is fantastic. Built in padding and really comfy to carry especially with an Absolute strap.
    Cadet(EDC), Large Café Bag, WesternFlyer w. Packing cubes, Side Effect, Small Travel Tray, Clear Organiser Wallet.

Comment

I've put my iPad Pro 12.9" with keyboard case in my Co-Pilot, without zipping and it was okay. If you want to zip it, you want to size up. It would have put stress on the corners of the Co-Pilot to zip.

Comment

The S19 accepts the Cache for your iPad Pro (13C), so the question would be do you like the layout of the S25, or do you want to try something new?

Comment

I carry my iPad Pro 12.9" with an Apple keyboard in my DLBC. It fits even in a sleeve case (I don't have a cache) in the main compartment, although I usually carry it without a sleeve in the pocket in the main compartment. And still plenty of rooms to carry others.

Comment

I’m fairly certain this will fit in a Maker bag!
            A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Comment

Working...
            X