Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,785   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best bag for carrying a few items on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn’t the 210 Ballistic also be a little more “stiff”, and maybe hold shape better
    Maybe? The two fabrics feel fairly similar to me. We'll find out when it's released!

Comment

To answer the OP's question, the best bag is generally the one you already have. Like, I get looking for an excuse to buy a new bag, but this isn't some highly specialized task that needs a highly specific bag.

Comment

So, if you really do want to buy a new bag, my recommendation would be the cafe bag, since it's one of the most versatile bags around. It also does great inside other bags.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Copilot.

Comment

I have a MCB and while I love it, I wouldn't use it as an in-flight bag because it's pretty floppy. I like using my Co-Pilot...it's compact, has a lot of compartments and a GENIUS water bottle holder and it tucks nicely under the seat. I then use it as a conference bag once at my destination. I love that little thing. It might be a little too big for what you carry and if that's the case, I agree with the PCSB suggestions.
            Current Carry: Swift (Verde/UV), SK (Steel/Iberian) & SSC (Sitka)

Comment

Originally posted by bouncing View Post
              I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Copilot.
              I guess that will be the next TB bag I buy once I start feeling the addiction

Comment

I like my Pilot as a carry on, so you might like the Copilot since it is smaller.

Comment

Working...
                X