Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,496   Posts: 187,472   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 328
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large smartphone in Small Cafe Bag organizer compartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large smartphone in Small Cafe Bag organizer compartment

Will a large smartphone such as a Samsung Galaxy S10+ or Note10+ fit in the larger organizer compartment inside the main compartment (the one next to the pen-sized organizers)?

The Galaxy S10+ is 6.2" x 2.9" x 0.3" (157.6mm x 74.1mm x 7.8mm).
    The Note10+ is 6.4" x 3.0" x 0.3" (162mm x 77mm x 7.9mm).

Welcome to the Forums, @Shinkansen8! My phone is smaller than that so I can't help, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

They are going to fit easily! I have a Moto G7 Power which is 160.83 x 76 x 9.4 mm. Here it is in the Small Café Bag. I can even fit my Leuchtturm calendar next to it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	71E2B202-F68C-4653-8614-1AEA37081D57.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	305831

The organizer compartment in the small Café bag is bigger than the ones in the Medium Café bag btw. I can fit my phone and calendar into the compartments of the MCB, but not together and only just.

Comment

Working...
      X