Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,314   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, RosellaFvg.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-Pilot in an A30 Packing Cube Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-Pilot in an A30 Packing Cube Backpack

Has anyone attempted packing an (underpacked) Co-Pilot into the larger lower compartment of the A30 PCBP? Looking at the dimensions, this *sort of* seems like it should work
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Yep, it will fit.

I have never used the bags this way myself, but in an effort to avoid looking at the news this morning, I gave it a try for fun.

Here are some photos of my (underpacked) Nordic Halcyon Co-Pilot inside a NWSky Packing Cube Backpack.

It fits easily, but the CP will use up the majority of the PCSB's lower compartment, leaving just a little bit of unused space above the top of the CP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2042.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	578.8 KB
ID:	307787

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2044.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	540.3 KB
ID:	307788

Hope that helps!

Comment

It does, thank you! I was considering ways of turning my beloved Co-Pilot into a backpack, and I've been on the fence about the A30 PCBP, so I think that decides it!
      Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
      Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Comment

Working...
      X