Question about space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about space

I'm fairly new to the forums although I've been a Bihn owner since the early 2000s. I've been using an old ID messenger bag (still looks brand new) to carry my laptop but recently I've been doing a lot more traveling for work and I've found I need a little more space than the ID offers. I've researched the different bags and it seems like the Synapse 25 would be just about perfect for my needs. My question is: if I add a cache and frame sheet, which I definitely would want to do, how much room would I still have in the main compartment? What if I add a Freudian Slip also? Would I be able to add these things and still have a good amount of room for some clothing?
    Thanks for your help!

On a side note, I love the black Synapse with the black label. I wish they would offer it with a solaris halcyon interior. That would be like the mullet of bags. Business on the outside, party on the inside. It seems solaris is being phased out, so I will probably end up getting the northwest sky interior and adding some pops of color with accessories.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world"
Working...
X