Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,495   Posts: 187,474   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What combo of packing cubes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a large Aeronaut fabric/mesh cube, one end all fabric and one end fabric/mesh. I have used these in the Aeronaut in combination with my Western Flyer large and small cubes. Waiting patiently for a TB garment insert/cube....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

I just went through my (way too much) travel stuff, and all the internal bags are TB now, except for two Eagle Creek shirt folders. They fit perfectly in the Aeronaut center space.

I can't swear to which size they are, but I think they're the Pack-It Folder 18. The large size folder (probably the 20, but it seemed *huge* in comparison) would fit in the space if I popped the snaps to enlarge it.

I've also always found the EC Cubes to work ok in the center space, but I got rid of those in this purge too. I'm well stocked with TB accessories. ::grin::

Comment

Working...
      X