Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,806   Members: 6,492   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, caw.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to produce a Tom Bihn bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take to produce a Tom Bihn bag?

This is about as random as it gets. I found my self contemplating the time I spend on specific jobs at work (sometimes minutes, other times days) and, oddly, the personal connection I feel to these projects. This got me to thinking about the time that must be involved in the creation of a Tom Bihn bag. So, how long does it take to create a bag? Like I said just a random thought but I would like to know.

Cheers,
    Nik
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

I would also be interested in the overall process that my bags have gone thru.

Comment

Great question! I'm going to interview Tom about this and post the results on the blog this week.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
      X