Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,324   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Compass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darcy
    replied
    We're hoping to have a Compass ready for pictures at the end of May. It is the smallest of the travel bags -

Aeronaut > Tristar > Western Flyer > Compass

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Not a bad strategy.... except we may run out of closet space!

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by rabergnc View Post
    Excellent! I am looking forward to seeing the Compass - 2 possible new bags to buy (Compass, Tristar). TB bags will soon have their own closet in our house!! (Probably where I will have to live when my wife finds out a new bag or 2 may be on the way....)
    It won't happen if you get her a Small Cafe Bag, she will fall in love with the brand, then you might need two closets for TB bags.

Leave a comment:

• Lime
    replied
    What's the difference in size between the Compass and Tristar?

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Excellent! I am looking forward to seeing the Compass - 2 possible new bags to buy (Compass, Tristar). TB bags will soon have their own closet in our house!! (Probably where I will have to live when my wife finds out a new bag or 2 may be on the way....)

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    The Compass should be really soon. Gym bag? Maybe late this year, early next.

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Do you have any time line on either - the gym specific bag or the Compass? 2009? 2011?>)

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    It is still in the works. Tom's also planning a gym specific bag, but the Compass would probably work great too.

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    started a topic The Compass?

The Compass?

A while back, there was reference to a small carry-on, the Compass. Is that still in the works? Without knowing anything about it, I was wondering if it would/could be used as a gym bag...kind of like a duffel bag?
Working...
X