Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,772   Posts: 190,625   Members: 6,656   Active Members: 263
Welcome to our newest member, basil.bourque.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheels??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ltsching
    replied
    I also wondered about this. My wife almost always prefers rolling luggage although she likes the TB bags. (We have the Aeronaut and the TriStar). We are taking a trip to Hawaii soon and my original plan was to have us using two of the TB bags. She, however, insists that she will use our 22" Mountainsmith rolling bag. She likes the ease of pulling the rolling luggage. And most places we visit, wheels would be more than sufficient.

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    started a topic Wheels??

Wheels??

Just curious... I know this goes completely against the TB ethos, but are there any plans to do a wheeled bag at some point? (This may have been answered before but a quick search did not reveal any answers.) I have a TriStar and Western Flyer and love them both. Just completed a trip to Nebraska where the TriStar made my life infinitely easier by just being able to board and not mess around with gate checks for wheeled luggage. However, there are occasions when a bag with wheels is needed because of the load to carry and you are not trekking with the bag outside of the airport or hotel. I think if anyone could do wheels the right way, y'all could!
Working...
X