Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,787   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 305
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wacom Intuos4 Tablet case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacom Intuos4 Tablet case?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a Sleeve like the one for the Kindle2 or a Cache that fits a Medium Intuos4 tablet? Wacom doesn't have travel cases for the Intuos4 series. I'm using my old Intuos3 6x11 travel case, but it's much too big for the new Intuos4.

Tablet Dimensions (W x D x H):
    370mm x 254mm x 12mm or
    14.6" x 10.0" x 0.5"

Thanks!

Also looking forward to the Camera Insert!
    | |

hi freelancer,

you could use the size 4Z cache, which is: 14.3" x 9.8" x 0.9".

it may be a little snug, horizontally and vertically, but the additional height should make up for that.
    -m

Comment

How would a 4Z Cache work out as a permanent place to store something like a Wacom tablet? What is the exterior like, and how does it hold up against dust and being picked up and put away in, say, something like a bookshelf arrangement? How easy is it to clean?
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Hmm. That's the size of 15" MBP. Based on the measurements it doesn't look like it'll work.

Well, I have a 4Z Brain Cell for my MBP. I'll check to see if it fits in that, but I'm thinking it won't quite fit.
        | |

Comment

Use a brain cell

I think that an appropriate size brain cell would be the best bet. It can be used in a bag or carried by itself.
          See the fit chart http://fit.tombihn.com/TB0104.html
          Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

Working...
          X