Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,374   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Ahmed.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DSLR in Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSLR in Buzz

I have seen the very nice pictures of Leica and lenses in a Buzz bag. Does any one have any experience with using a Buzz to carry a larger DLSR like Nikon D5000 or Canon 500D with a mid sized zoom lens.

Is it easy to remove and store the camera ? How well is the camera protected without any additional padding ?

Thanks

hi dabework,

you can certainly carry the d500 or the canon 500d with a mid-size zoom or two inside of the buzz.

while the laptop sleeve that is built into the buzz is padded with 1/4" foam and provides protection for your equipment, i would recommend also wrapping individual components in some sort of soft protective wrap so that your components don't scratch each other.

also, you should be able to carry one lens attached to the body, where the back side of the body (the side where the lcd is located) rests on the bottom of the buzz and the lens points up into the buzz.

let me know if i can answer any other questions.
    -m

Comment

Maverick - thanks for the reply - I keep going back and forth between the buzz, ego and imago as my next bag to compliment my brain bag.

Maybe I will have to get all three !

Comment

Dabework, what about the ID? I'm looking at possibly getting an ID because it's suppose to hit that sweet spot between Imago and Ego.
        Meg
        -----
        Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Comment

Working...
        X