Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, KattinRevo.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse in red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse in red

Hi

May I kindly make an earlier X'mas wish for a Synapse in red?
    Pretty please.

Anyone? Anyone?

hi manutd99,

welcome to the forum!

tom bihn actually introduced the synapse backpack in a "crimson" red. the color sold out before the first batch of the synapse ships (next week).

darcy,

do you think that we'll be making more crimson synapse backpacks?

thanks!
    -m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
      do you think that we'll be making more crimson synapse backpacks?
      I don't think we will. The next batch of Synapse bags will be made in only four or five colors, and Crimson won't be one of them.

We may have a Crimson Synapse leftover from this batch, though - I should know more soon-ish!
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks, Maverick.

Dear Darcy

If there is a Crimson Synapse leftover, could you pls let me know? I would snap it up in an instant! Or should I just order a Synapse and let you know the order number and you could do the switch if the red is indeed available?

Comment

I will post if there are any Kelly or Crimson Synapse bags left after we fill backorders - but feel free to remind me!

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Many thanks, Darcy.

Let me know as to when I should be checking with you again. I don't wish to be a reminder nuisance

Have a good weekend.

Comment

I'm afraid Crimson is sold out - the good news is that all of us think it's such a great color of Synapse that we'll likely be making it again. It should ship in January/February.

Comment

Working...
              X