Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,657   Members: 6,660   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, frogmore.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organizer Pouches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent discussions elsewhere about the Clear Organizer Wallet also piqued my curiosity, so I thought I would post my questions right here.

The TB Passport Pouch is a really neat idea, but it doesn't have a clear window on its face. I was wondering if the Clear Organizer Wallet (or a Clear Organizer Pouch) could be used as a travel documents vessel just as effectively as the Passport Pouch, and allow for "a peek inside". Would that work? I'm thinking that if I purchased a Clear Organizer Wallet or maybe a small-sized Clear Organizer Pouch, it could be used like a Passport Pouch during trips.

Comments?
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan View Post
      Recent discussions elsewhere about the Clear Organizer Wallet also piqued my curiosity, so I thought I would post my questions right here.

The TB Passport Pouch is a really neat idea, but it doesn't have a clear window on its face. I was wondering if the Clear Organizer Wallet (or a Clear Organizer Pouch) could be used as a travel documents vessel just as effectively as the Passport Pouch, and allow for "a peek inside". Would that work? I'm thinking that if I purchased a Clear Organizer Wallet or maybe a small-sized Clear Organizer Pouch, it could be used like a Passport Pouch during trips.

Comments?
      I just added pics to the other thread showing that the wallet is not large enough for a standard passport. However, a small clear organizer pouch is large enough.
      Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
      Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
      " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Maybe you could use a GRID-IT organizer from Cocoon Innovations. I just read about them yesterday, so I haven't tried them. They appear to be a grid of elastic bands on a semi-rigid foam backing. Seems like a good idea, but may be prone to snagging when accessing stuff.

Comment

Neat idea. Kinda like a Freudian Slip for non-office items.

I'm checking them out...
          Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Working...
          X