What's on the label?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on the label?

The current care labels and the label on the mini pouch have something in Chinese (? some Asian alphabet)—just a phrase. What does it say? Are sales to China up?

I think it says made in America in Chinese.

Comment

I think it's Chinese for "Yes, there are still some things you don't make."
      Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
        Ha! That is funny!
        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
        Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
          Ha! That is funny!
          The phrase on the label does say "Made in U.S.A.", see this post and then scroll down three posts to read Tom's comment.

moriond

Comment

Thanks, moriond.

Comment

Working...
            X