Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,501   Posts: 187,532   Members: 6,460   Active Members: 327
Welcome to our newest member, knelby.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Cell for 15" Unibody MBP with Speck Hardcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bagman
    replied
    Search you-tube, there's a video there as well. I'd mention the link, but can't access it at the work place

Leave a comment:

• bluedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by freelancer View Post
    Awesome. What's this "little adjustment" you did?
    if you reach all the way down to the bottom of your brain cell, you can pull the innards out toward you, and they velcro across the bottom. you can open the velcro and readjust it to make it a bit "looser/longer" and then stuff it back in. voila!

Leave a comment:

• bagman
    replied
    Originally posted by freelancer View Post
    I just ordered a Speck Products See Thru Case for Pro 15-inch MacBook Aluminum Unibody/Black Keyboard (Clear) - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product

I currently have a 4Z Vertical Brain Cell for my MBP. I don't believe the Speck case will fit in the Brain Cell. Any thoughts on if there's a Brain Cell size that will be able to fit both?

Yea, I think I may be being a little bit over protective.

Measure the external dimensions of your macbook along with the see thru case. Input those numbers in my Brain Cell Size Fit tool (see my sign). If there is one that'll fit, it'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• freelancer
    replied
    Originally posted by bluedawg View Post
    i have a 15" MBP in a speck see-thru case, and a 4Z brain cell. it's a tight squeeze, but it fits. i did the little adjustment to make a bit more room (lengthwise) in my brain cell, which helped.
    Awesome. What's this "little adjustment" you did?

Leave a comment:

• bluedawg
    replied
    i have a 15" MBP in a speck see-thru case, and a 4Z brain cell. it's a tight squeeze, but it fits. i did the little adjustment to make a bit more room (lengthwise) in my brain cell, which helped.

Leave a comment:

• freelancer
    started a topic Brain Cell for 15" Unibody MBP with Speck Hardcase

Brain Cell for 15" Unibody MBP with Speck Hardcase

I just ordered a Speck Products See Thru Case for Pro 15-inch MacBook Aluminum Unibody/Black Keyboard (Clear) - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product

I currently have a 4Z Vertical Brain Cell for my MBP. I don't believe the Speck case will fit in the Brain Cell. Any thoughts on if there's a Brain Cell size that will be able to fit both?

Yea, I think I may be being a little bit over protective.
Working...
X