Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Swift Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bnett View Post
    I'll try to post details of the ultimate order.

Thanks again,

Brian
    Ultimately, she wanted Kiwi/Black. We ordered a couple of stuff sacks and the needle/pencil case. We just ordered, and everything appears well-stocked at this point. She's eager for her new equipment to arrive.

Thanks for all of the help!

Brian

Comment

Enjoy!

What a fabulous dad you are!! I'm sure she'll love it. I ordered my Swift a while back and was lucky enough to get a color combo I have a real sickness for(plum/punch). I think mine is NOT the balistic but I love it dearly. You'll have to let us all know how she likes it. My Swift is, hands down, my favorite knitting bag (and I have a "few" others that are fairly fabulous--so that's really saying something).
      Owner of: Large Punch/Wasabi Cafe Bag, Punch and Plum Swift, Cork Little Swift, Plum Field Journal Notebook, Ultraviolet Yarn Stuff Sacks in S, M, &L, and a few organizer pouches (mostly following the purple theme)--Desperately wants Forest/Ultraviolet Synapse or Black/Forest/Ultraviolet Ego or Zephyr--Yes, I'm hinting.

Comment

Working...
      X