Checkpoint Flyer on ERJs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkpoint Flyer on ERJs?

Does anyone have any experience with putting a Checkpoint Flyer in the overhead bin on an ERJ-145? My old briefcase would fit, but the Checkpoint Flyer is a little bigger and I am worried that it won't fit.
    Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

While I have no direct experience with the Checkpoint Flyer, a stuffed Western Flyer fits easily as does a pretty full 20 inch wheeled bags. I fell certain that the Checkpint Flyer would fit unless it was so drastically overstuffed....

Comment

Thanks- I just got the bag last night and I love it but was having a momentary panic! I would love to hear any other thoughts on this.
      Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

Comment

Specis for the Jet

See http://www.embraercommercialjets.com...ownload/63.pdf
        Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

From Twitter:
          kirschen @tombihn yes the Checkpoint Flyer fits very nicely in the overhead bin of the Embraer ERJ 135/145
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks for all the help, information and reassurance! I am working on scheduling my next business trip and looking forward to taking my new bags on the road! I will be very organized with all of my pouches. I will report back and take some pictures.

Comment

Working...
            X