Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,842   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Bag question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Bag question

Are the two main compartments essentially equal in size? And do they both have fairly flat bottoms?

Thanks in advance.
    --------------------------------

Not really. I'd say the front one has more expandable room because it's in the front and is puff out. If you had cardboard box that fit perfectly in the back it would probably fit in the front too.

Not sure if that helps. Can I ask what you're concerned about?
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Comment

I have a similar, non-TB bag with 2 compartments. The rear compartment is somewhat box-shaped with a flat bottom. The front compartment's bottom is more v-shaped. Thus when you put something heavy in the front compartment the bag tips, because the v-shaped bottom is not really touching the ground. Would prefer 2 compartments with flat bottoms that both make up the bottom of the bag itself.
      --------------------------------

Comment

I think they're fairly equal in size & shape. The back one does have the padding, which means a little less stuffing-stuff-in-space. The bottoms aren't very stiff but they are flat.

Comment

Both compartments are flat on the ground.

Comment

Working...
          X