Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,383   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Brain Cell for iPad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Brain Cell for iPad?

Just a curiosity question...What is the practicality/possibility of a "mini" brain cell for the iPad? I can see travelers and commuters jumping on this as many seen to use iPad as their Apple "netbook". Additionally, there doesn't seem to be a Tom Bihn quality anything out there that provides Brain Cell quality protection for the iPad.
    Last edited by Nana8; 06-05-2010, 05:22 PM.
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

I use a 6T for my Netbook. The iPad should fit along with some accessories.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by BPritchard View Post
      I use a 6T for my Netbook. The iPad should fit along with some accessories.
      Awesome! Thank you!
      Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

"The iPad should fit along with some accessories. " That is fantastic news
        My ipad resides in a Macally metrolpad and I actually need a little more depth to accommodate the play-thru case. Thanks for the info. Now if I can just get my ID back from Piper.
        ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

Comment

How well does the bare iPad fit in there? It seems like the 6T is a couple inches taller and longer than the iPad2 at any rate, and I wonder if it wouldn't rattle around in there a little bit (not that it'd be likely to do any damage to itself in those cozy confines).

I'd love a brain cell specially for the iPad, so I could have it clipped into my Super Ego.

Comment

Originally posted by canyonero View Post
            How well does the bare iPad fit in there? It seems like the 6T is a couple inches taller and longer than the iPad2 at any rate, and I wonder if it wouldn't rattle around in there a little bit (not that it'd be likely to do any damage to itself in those cozy confines).

I'd love a brain cell specially for the iPad, so I could have it clipped into my Super Ego.
            The sling on the interior of the Brain Cell is adjustable .

Adjusting the Tom Bihn Brain Cell
            http://www.tombihn.com
            1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
            Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

No kidding! That's great, glad to know that for my larger brain cell as well. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X