Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,379   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Swift Colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Swift Colors?

Darcy,

Any chance of the Little Swift coming in Steel or Indigo? I'd really like one in ballistic but the Kiwi won't match my yarn

Honestly, we haven't decided yet. I will take this question as a vote for both colors, though!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      Honestly, we haven't decided yet. I will take this question as a vote for both colors, though!
      I've been using my Kiwi Little Swift as a handbag (purse in the USA) while interstate visiting the in-laws. It's serving me brilliantly - holds a warm wrap, binoculars, torch, and all sorts of little bits and bobs. I stopped carrying a handbag years ago in favour of downsizing everything to a small wallet and a phone in my pocket, but needed to carry things like a wrap and the Little Swift has been perfect for the job!

I'd love another one in another colour. I love Indigo. And it would be even nicer if the Dynema parts were Solar....

Audrey

Comment

Just putting in another plug for other colors! For the Ballistic Nylon, Steel or Black (or a purple color if that ever comes back! please!) and the same for the Ultrasuede.

Is there more of the Cayenne or Leaf Ultrasuede which was used for the Kindle pouches? I'd buy those right away. I just can't get brown bags, as they clash with my black wardrobe :-(

Comment

Originally posted by marbenais View Post
          Is there more of the Cayenne or Leaf Ultrasuede which was used for the Kindle pouches? I'd buy those right away.
          Another vote for Cayenne and Leaf Ultrasuede!

Comment

A little Swift in Indigo and Steel would be yummy!

Iberian lining would be even yummier as is Steel.

Comment

ETA on new colors?

Darcy,

Is there a rough ETA for new Little Swift colors? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dzd View Post
                Darcy,

Is there a rough ETA for new Little Swift colors? Thanks.
                We haven't decided yet to make the Little Swift in any new colors - so, it could be never, or a year, or three months.
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
                X