Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,496   Posts: 187,489   Members: 6,457   Active Members: 332
Welcome to our newest member, highdensitypancakes.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black/Black/Cayenne -- ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black/Black/Cayenne -- ?

i'm about to pull the trigger on a Super Ego ... are there any pictures anywhere for a Black/Black/Cayenne SE?

I'm mostly concerned with EXACTLY where the Cayenne material will be used.

actually, a picture of Black/Steel/Wasabi would also be awesome!

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Here is my regular ego in black/steel/wasabi.
      Attached Files

Comment

I just ordered mine (Black/Indigo/Steel) and went through the vetting of colors process myself. Tough choices, but no bad ones.

I can save you some leg/keyboard work for one:

Black/Black/Cayenne(<<--Click Me)

There are is a nice group of photos of an Imago with a Wasabi interior located>>> HERE. It may prove helpful to get a feel for the color. Sorry, I don't know off hand where there are Super Ego w/Wasabi pics.

Have fun choosing.
        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
        Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

I have a black / black / cayenne Ego and the cayenne is only on the inside of the front flap and the lining of both the front and rear main pockets. I love my Ego and it is perfect for my uses.

Comment

thanks for your help everyone. I love the black exterior w/ bright interior.

Any more shots are welcomed!

Comment

Working...
            X