Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,371   Members: 6,553   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a hook of some sort on the sternum..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just
    replied
    Originally posted by blackfungi View Post
    i don't really care for this hydration tube clip. i prefer to drink huge gulps of water from my nalgene water bottle.
    Yup, same here, but sometimes it's convenient to go hands-free

Leave a comment:

• blackfungi
    replied
    i don't really care for this hydration tube clip. i prefer to drink huge gulps of water from my nalgene water bottle.

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by Abita View Post
    Thanks, Katy! Of course, you know I'll feel silly ordering just a clip, so I'll have to justify it by adding a few of those new screen-cleaning clothes to the order, then anything available in the new fabric, then since I'm ordering anyway, maybe a new Swift...it's like "if you give a mouse a cookie." :-)
    The Ultrasuede® Screen Cloth is amazing! I've been using one to clean my glasses, iPhone and MacBook Pro screens. It works wonders and feels so soft .

Leave a comment:

• Abita
    replied
    Thanks, Katy! Of course, you know I'll feel silly ordering just a clip, so I'll have to justify it by adding a few of those new screen-cleaning clothes to the order, then anything available in the new fabric, then since I'm ordering anyway, maybe a new Swift...it's like "if you give a mouse a cookie." :-)

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    My Synapse doesn't have the hydration tube clip; is that something I could order?
    Until the Parts Page is finished, feel free to order a Key Strap and put into the comments field during checkout "Please ship Hydration Clip, not Key Strap" and we will make sure you get one .

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes! Soon. We're working on a "parts" page that will allow you to order that clip as well as other small parts/accessories.
    that sounds great! i can't wait - my imago needs a carburetor!

hehehe - i crack myself up! sorry - one of those wacky, entirely too busy friday afternoons when it's beautiful outside and you shouldn't be working.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    My Synapse doesn't have the hydration tube clip; is that something I could order?
    Yes! Soon. We're working on a "parts" page that will allow you to order that clip as well as other small parts/accessories.

Leave a comment:

• Abita
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blackfungi
    replied
    ahhhh......

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Hey Blackfungi!

That is a clip for a hydration tube .

Leave a comment:

• blackfungi
    started a topic a hook of some sort on the sternum..

a hook of some sort on the sternum..

strap. i wonder what's it for ? it came with my first tom binh order of a synapse bag.

Working...
X