Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a water bottle fit in the Paragon front pocket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does a water bottle fit in the Paragon front pocket?

I am considering the Paragon backpack - love the simplicity of it! But I do sometimes want to carry a water bottle with me, and I hate putting it inside the bag. For those of you with a Paragon backpack - would a water bottle "fit" in the front outside pocket? Thanks!

Originally posted by winter View Post
    I am considering the Paragon backpack - love the simplicity of it! But I do sometimes want to carry a water bottle with me, and I hate putting it inside the bag. For those of you with a Paragon backpack - would a water bottle "fit" in the front outside pocket? Thanks!
    I can easily fit a 16oz Nalgene in that front pocket...the taller/thinner 17oz GSI Microlite also fits (even upright, though that is close to max) and indeed, both fit at the same time...
    Note that if you packed the bag completely full, that would impact how easily bottles would fit.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Thank you G42! Very helpful info....

Comment

winter Took a couple photos in daylight... here's the 17oz Microlite, a 12ish oz food Hydroflask that is short & wide, and the 16oz Nalgene

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210321_182223980.jpeg
Views:	240
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	330140

Here's a side view of all three in the front pocket with a squishy patio pillow in the main compartment to simulate a full pack. I had to be careful zipping over the Microlite and needed to press it into the bag. So if you want the bottle upright, the Microlite height is probably the max I'd be comfortable with in a packed bag. My Zojirushi coffee is actually taller and I had to stress the zippers too much for that to fit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210321_182157246.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	330141
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Amazing photos and info G42! I very much appreciate the follow up and help. It looks like carrying a water bottle in the front pocket will work!

Comment

Working...
          X