Shadow Guide 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow Guide 23

Does anyone know if the Shadow Guide 23 will fit under an airplane seat? I thought I remember seeing a pic somewhere of Nik with the Shadow Guide under the seat but am not sure if that was still in the testing phase.

Also, does it seem like the Shadow Guide 33 will fit above in the airplane compartments even if maxed out?

Originally posted by YRose View Post
    Does anyone know if the Shadow Guide 23 will fit under an airplane seat? I thought I remember seeing a pic somewhere of Nik with the Shadow Guide under the seat but am not sure if that was still in the testing phase.

Also, does it seem like the Shadow Guide 33 will fit above in the airplane compartments even if maxed out?
    I haven't flown since I rec'd the SG23 but have no qualms about assuming it will fit under the seat. I don't absolutely jam pack my bags and many airlines ignore 'normal' appearing backpacks. I routinely fly Southwest - their under seat sizing is 18.5 x 8.5 x 13.5" and the SG23 is 19.3 x 9 x 12.6"... which is close enough for me at least.

Don't have the SG33 yet, but it's 14 x 21.7 x 9"... SW bin is 16 x 24 x 10" - so even fully packed, I'd be comfortable assuming bin for that.

Every airline has different rules and slightly different size requirements so take a look at the ones you're most liable to use.

I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

I haven't flown since I rec'd the SG23 but have no qualms about assuming it will fit under the seat. I don't absolutely jam pack my bags and many airlines ignore 'normal' appearing backpacks. I routinely fly Southwest - their under seat sizing is 18.5 x 8.5 x 13.5" and the SG23 is 19.3 x 9 x 12.6"... which is close enough for me at least.

Don't have the SG33 yet, but it's 14 x 21.7 x 9"... SW bin is 16 x 24 x 10" - so even fully packed, I'd be comfortable assuming bin for that.

Every airline has different rules and slightly different size requirements so take a look at the ones you're most liable to use.

Thank you. I figure most people are not back to airline travel yet. I am just thinking ahead to future trips. I just got back from a road trip using the Aeronaut 30 and the back pack straps were really uncomfortable for me. I want to try my Shadow Guide out since it has different back pack straps and may be better for walking longer distances through the airport.

Comment

Working...
      X