Synapse 25 vs Synik 30 strap differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse 25 vs Synik 30 strap differences

Hi, I’m currently looking to get my first ever TB bag and am currently torn between the Synapse 25 and Synik 30. Just would like to check if the Synapse straps have been updated recently? The few comparisons I’ve found online seem to indicate that only the Synik has the new edgeless straps. But in the description page of the Synapse it states that it is using the same edgeless strap. Does anyone know anything about this?

Originally posted by Tiptac View Post
    Hi, I’m currently looking to get my first ever TB bag and am currently torn between the Synapse 25 and Synik 30. Just would like to check if the Synapse straps have been updated recently? The few comparisons I’ve found online seem to indicate that only the Synik has the new edgeless straps. But in the description page of the Synapse it states that it is using the same edgeless strap. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Hi @Tiptac,
    Welcome to the forums. All the current Synapse straps are edgeless straps, similar to the straps used on the Syniks. This is also the strap used for the recently released Paragon Backpack. A little over a year ago, just before most people went stay-at-home lockdowns due to CoVid-19, and the Tom Bihn production efforts converted to full-time mask production, there was a transition period when the Synapses were offered in both “Bound Strap” and “Edgeless Strap” versions. But all the Synapse straps manufactured since they resumed producing bags have been edgeless straps.

Hope this helps,

moriond

Comment

Working...
    X