Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,777   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which laptop bag: ID vs. Zephyr vs. Empire Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awh, what the heck...like they say, Tom Bihn has a great return policy, so I think I'm going to order the Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego and take it for a spin around the house to see what I think before I use it outside. Now I just have to figure out how many and what sizes of organizer pouches to order, and other accessories.
    Super Ego, Ristretto, Western Flyer, Brain Cell, Travel Tray, Lots of Packing Cubes, Organizer Pouches & Straps, Snake Charmer and much, much more...

Comment

I absolutely love the Steel interior. I highly recommend it.
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

16 minutes. From the time I placed the order to the time I received the shipment confirmation email was 16 minutes. I do a lot of consulting and development work with small to medium ecommerce firms, and I have to say, given that Tom Bihn is focused on having a small, entirely US-based company, that's amazing!

Can't wait to get my Super Ego! I'll start a new thread once I do - I also ordered a few more organizer pouches so that I believe I now will have one in every size, so I can check and see what sort of things fit in each one.
        Super Ego, Ristretto, Western Flyer, Brain Cell, Travel Tray, Lots of Packing Cubes, Organizer Pouches & Straps, Snake Charmer and much, much more...

Comment

Working...
        X