Using Peak Design Capture Clip with Daylight Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Peak Design Capture Clip with Daylight Backpack

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this combo? I'm wondering how well the Capture Clip works with the webbing straps on the Daylight, as generally photos of the Capture Clip are on bags with thicker straps.

If it works it could be an awesome lightweight travel combo.... which is the thing I'm trying to put together

I don't have a Daylight Backpack, but I've used the Peak Design Capture Clip with my Synapse 19 for about seven years now. When I started, I placed it on the strap where the sternum strap is attached, not on the backpack strap itself. I believe that strap is more or less what's on the Daylight Backpack. That worked for me for several years. A few years ago, I was in the Peak Design store, and they commented on my Peak Design placement and said that what I was doing was unusual and that most folks placed it over the entire strap. So, I switched, and I've had it that way from that point forward. Honestly, I don't know that it works better, and I actually feel like it slowly slips out of place more now than it did when I had it attached to the thinner strap. My guess is that it will work just fine on the Daylight Backpack.

Click image for larger version

Name:	peak_design-2021-05-03-strap.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	754.8 KB
ID:	331743

Comment

That is really helpful, thanks! eekim

Comment

Working...
      X