Shop Bag (small?) inside a Pop Tote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop Bag (small?) inside a Pop Tote?

In one of my evening perusals through the forums, I thought I read about someone who had put a small (?) shop bag inside a pop tote (SB handles got tucked away) as a way to provide a brighter interior and add pockets on the inside of the bag. Of course I can no longer find that reference. Does/will that actually work IRL? It seems like a good way to resolve a couple of minor issues I have w/ my black pop tote.

Originally posted by user292372
    In one of my evening perusals through the forums, I thought I read about someone who had put a small (?) shop bag inside a pop tote (SB handles got tucked away) as a way to provide a brighter interior and add pockets on the inside of the bag. Of course I can no longer find that reference. Does/will that actually work IRL? It seems like a good way to resolve a couple of minor issues I have w/ my black pop tote.
    This looks as though you came across one of my posts from a few days ago replying to @Surrealle’s 4-30-2021 question about using the search function to find out about the Pop Tote

Originally posted by moriond View Post
    The best thread to start with on the Pop Tote is probably Ilkyway’s Pop Tote a take on zipped Totes by Tom Bihn from 11-21-2017
    https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...es-by-tom-bihn

In general, the most information used to come from the threads started by one of the mods on the day that a product debuted.We used to all follow up by posting our impressions in that thread, so the users would have a single place to search. That thread outlined a few interesting tricks (like dropping a Shop bag inside to act as a liner).

moriond
    For other threads re:Pop Tote mentioned in the more extended post, click on the red arrows to thre right at the top of my quote; that takes you to the original post
    It does work, but you lose some space at the bottom if you do this. Post #4 is where she uses a Zest small shop,bag in her navy pop tote

Zest small shop’bag in Navy Pop Tote
    Last edited by moriond; 05-04-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

moriond That's it! Thank you so much - especially since these were details you'd just posted. I've not been having much luck with search lately.

Comment

Working...
      X