Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for women - did you continue to use backpacks during pregnancy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TorontoSS
    replied
    thanks everyone. that was very insightful. unfortunately no longer an issue now.

maybe for the future will be good information and i hope it's useful for some other women if they're curious.

Leave a comment:

• Salmanila8
    replied
    I've always carried a backpack for work, and I didn't make any changes to that when I was pregnant. It's actually easier to balance your load on a backpack, especially when you have to walk a few blocks from the bus to the office

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    I did too! I used all kinds of bags but I found that backpacks distributed the weight across my shoulders that was much more pleasant during pregnancy than hauling a shoulder bag around.

My bag needs also changed a lot when my first born was a baby. I wore a baby carrier and I preferred a long-handled tote for that period of time because shoulder bags and backpacks got in the way of the carrier straps. Then I moved to the Parental Unit and delighted in clipping it to the stroller. Now I just switch bags depending on the activity, not so much the age of my kids. If you need a parenting-based bag enabler I am your person!!

Originally posted by TorontoSS View Post
    Hope it’s alright for me to ask - but for women who have gone through pregnancy, did you continue to use backpacks during your pregnancy?

did your carrying change at a particular time?

Did you switch to different bags at all?

there’s a lot of conflicting and confusing info out there and I just want to know - were you comfy with your backpack? Obviously I don’t mean heavy duty guides pack stuff - but generally what did you use?

Leave a comment:

• TorontoSS
    replied
    Thank you so much. Makes so much sense. There are just so many rules about what people can and cannot do, but I would think wearing a backpack within reason shouldn't be any different from a purse which many carry.

thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• melonpan
    replied
    i did. i used a s25 to schlep stuff around. it was my edc for years and i found it comfy. but i think ymmv. its such a short time anyway. and most of the time (at least for me) i wasnt that big. id say just use your regular stuff and if youre miserable, shop then! (i remember having a hard time sleeping, especially towards the ends of my pregnancies)

Leave a comment:

• Question for women - did you continue to use backpacks during pregnancy?

Hope it’s alright for me to ask - but for women who have gone through pregnancy, did you continue to use backpacks during your pregnancy?

did your carrying change at a particular time?

Did you switch to different bags at all?

there’s a lot of conflicting and confusing info out there and I just want to know - were you comfy with your backpack? Obviously I don’t mean heavy duty guides pack stuff - but generally what did you use?
Working...
X