Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,317   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, RosellaFvg.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freudian Slip plus iPad in Small Cafe Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freudian Slip plus iPad in Small Cafe Bag

Question to the Tom Bihn universe. Has anyone tried to fit both a 10" iPad (encased or otherwise) into a Small Cafe Bag along with the Freudian Slip? Does it work? How over-stuffed does it feel?

I want the Freudian Slip (in Cloud gray of course) but would like to know if I should expect to use it by itself (sans iPad) or if I can have them both in the bag at the same time and how tight things might be.
    The only thing worse than chips without salsa is salsa without chips!

I’m not sure I really understand what you are imagining? A Freudian Slip does not fill the bag, depth-wise. An iPad will still readily fit (presuming iPad size matches bag’s dimensions - I don’t have a 10” iPad to try or take photo to show) whether “loose” in bag compartment or in a Freudian Slip pocket. Yes, the Small Cafe Bag is not a big capacity or very deep bag; but combination of Freudian Slip and iPad is not over-stuffed.
    Last edited by BigBadD; 07-25-2021, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadD View Post
      I’m not sure I really understand what you are imagining? A Freudian Slip does not fill the bag, depth-wise. An iPad will still readily fit (presuming iPad size matches bag’s dimensions - I don’t have a 10” iPad to try or take photo to show) whether “loose” in bag compartment or in a Freudian Slip pocket. Yes, the Small Cafe Bag is not a big capacity or very deep bag; but combination of Freudian Slip and iPad is not over-stuffed.
      OK, thanks for your input there. Sounds like everything will fit well enough.
      The only thing worse than chips without salsa is salsa without chips!

Comment

Working...
      X