Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,353   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, rancorbeast.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Tom bihn bag for disc golf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Tom bihn bag for disc golf?

As the title says. Anyone have an idea for what would make a good disc golf bag? I have a synapse 25. I use it from time to time. Only problem is if I look at a poison ivy plant I get a rash. I don’t like keeping my discs in my normal day bag because of this and wash the s25 immediately after. Looking for something that would probably hold 5-10 discs max. Water bottle, phone and keys would be a bonus.

Edit: A medium cafe bag seems like a solid choice?
    Last edited by AnonymousUser; 07-26-2021, 10:30 PM.

Welcome to the Forums AnonymousUser

I would take a look at the small and large original or zip top shop bags... Halcyon would probably be the fastest for hand washing and drying... A Ghost Whale OP or similar to hold the phone and keys clipped in (if you don't want to use the onboard pockets and risk contacting the oils from the ivy)
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Depending on the number of discs in your collection and your enthusiasm for the game, the best are dedicated disc golf bags designed specifically for the task.

Comment

My son disc golfs and he uses a disc golf specific backpack. I own 2-3 MCBs and I don’t think they would be big enough for a disc golf disc, much less 5-10. A LCB if you can get one might work. Maker’s bag maybe.

Comment

I would use TB Pop Tote or small shop bag. As to the poison ivy, most of the time liquid dish soap and a wash cloth can remove the urushiol from skin and when done the same day as the exposure greatly reduce symptoms.

Comment

Working...
          X