Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,638   Posts: 189,072   Members: 6,629   Active Members: 277
LucieMoonl
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, LucieMoonl.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Tom bihn bag for disc golf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    kreckman
    Forum Member

• kreckman
    replied
    I would use TB Pop Tote or small shop bag. As to the poison ivy, most of the time liquid dish soap and a wash cloth can remove the urushiol from skin and when done the same day as the exposure greatly reduce symptoms.

Leave a comment:

• bunchgrass
    Forum Member

• bunchgrass
    replied
    My son disc golfs and he uses a disc golf specific backpack. I own 2-3 MCBs and I don’t think they would be big enough for a disc golf disc, much less 5-10. A LCB if you can get one might work. Maker’s bag maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Bogiesan
    Forum Member

• Bogiesan
    replied
    Depending on the number of discs in your collection and your enthusiasm for the game, the best are dedicated disc golf bags designed specifically for the task.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    Volunteer Moderator

• G42
    replied
    Welcome to the Forums
    AnonymousUser
    Forum Member
    AnonymousUser

I would take a look at the small and large original or zip top shop bags... Halcyon would probably be the fastest for hand washing and drying... A Ghost Whale OP or similar to hold the phone and keys clipped in (if you don't want to use the onboard pockets and risk contacting the oils from the ivy)

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousUser
    Forum Member

• AnonymousUser
    started a topic Best Tom bihn bag for disc golf?

Best Tom bihn bag for disc golf?

As the title says. Anyone have an idea for what would make a good disc golf bag? I have a synapse 25. I use it from time to time. Only problem is if I look at a poison ivy plant I get a rash. I don’t like keeping my discs in my normal day bag because of this and wash the s25 immediately after. Looking for something that would probably hold 5-10 discs max. Water bottle, phone and keys would be a bonus.

Edit: A medium cafe bag seems like a solid choice?
    AnonymousUser
    Forum Member
    Last edited by AnonymousUser; 07-26-2021, 10:30 PM.
Working...
X