Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,422   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PU on a big guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PU on a big guy

I have searched and either overlooked or could not find pictures of Parental Units on different size figures. I am a bigger guy, 6’1” & 310 and I am wondering is a PU on my shoulder would dwarf the bag or still look ok. I would be very thankful for any advice on this topic. Thank you!

Originally posted by MTeric22 View Post
    I have searched and either overlooked or could not find pictures of Parental Units on different size figures. I am a bigger guy, 6’1” & 310 and I am wondering is a PU on my shoulder would dwarf the bag or still look ok. I would be very thankful for any advice on this topic. Thank you!
    I think this would still look OK. There are only individual review videos of guys wearing this bag, for example

(This is being used as a camera bag, and there are shots showing it carried near the end)

In the release of the original version of the Parental Unit with the Q-AM strap (Quick Adjust Messenger strap), they had pictures stressing how you could quickly adjust the bag for parents/relatives of different heights and builds. They’ve switched that to fixed strap points in the current version, but the bag was designed to be worn on very different sized frames — large frame male parents included.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Working...
    X