Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,292   Members: 6,532   Active Members: 277
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Cadet Combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Cadet Combinations

Darcy I would love to purchase a Cadet but I don’t want to purchase anything prematurely. Will there be any new or updated color combinations for the Cadet?

Originally posted by MTeric22 View Post
    Darcy I would love to purchase a Cadet but I don’t want to purchase anything prematurely. Will there be any new or updated color combinations for the Cadet?
    Makes sense! We don't plan to add or change Cadet colors anytime soon. Trying to get more specific, I'd say that means no new colors until sometime next year. Hope that helps a bit.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks for the question, MTeric22 , and for the swift response, Darcy . I am bummed, because gray and navy and black aren't doing anything for me, but I need a Cadet. Schlepping my 15" work laptop back and forth every day in my Pop Tote just isn't working anymore. And the work-from-home and teach-on-campus-in-person combo isn't working for me either! Thanks for the update on colors.

Comment

Working...
      X