Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,781   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPAD MINI 6 CACHE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this slightly off-topic question is ok:

People that recently upgraded your iPad Mini to the latest version, is the actual screen on the new one taller and skinnier? That's what I'm gathering from reading the specs, and I'm confused as to whether or not it's worth it to purchase the latest model. I'd really prefer the iPad Air or Pro for the larger size, but I don't want to invest that much in another piece of tech right now. I have a 5th generation 'mini', and it's fine, but the screen size is limiting, particularly since my eyesight isn't that great. I use it for studies which involve translation and note-taking, so additional screen real estate would be really helpful.
    Last edited by bchaplin; 09-24-2021, 04:16 AM.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Comment

First of all, here's the new iPad mini in the folio case from Apple, on top of the Padded Organiser Pouch in medium!

Click image for larger version

Name:	169F9F73-DB4F-4517-B2AE-B02BCC98E2B6.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	336357

And then for @bchaplin

Name:	IMG_1160.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	336358

My new iPad mini on top of the old one.
      Proud owner of a Synik 22 (Aubergine/Northwest Sky), a Medium Café Bag (Alphaviolet), and a whole host of accessories.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for all the pics everyone!

Comment

I'm lusting after the new iPad Mini, having once owned a Mini but no more. Currently using a somewhat dated standard iPad. I'm going to get to our local Apple Store, which is open, to actually see/touch the new Mini before I decide. My daily carry is a Medium Cafe Bag in which the regular iPad fits nicely. If I switch to the Mini, I might also switch to the small Cafe Bag.
          Go Navy

Comment

Originally posted by RosemaryOrchard View Post
            First of all, here's the new iPad mini in the folio case from Apple, on top of the Padded Organiser Pouch in medium!

Name:	169F9F73-DB4F-4517-B2AE-B02BCC98E2B6.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	336357

And then for @bchaplin

Name:	IMG_1160.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	336358

My new iPad mini on top of the old one.
            I loved the way that Medium Padded Organizer looked that I went ahead and got one for myself. It fits perfectly even with an Apple Pencil attached.

Comment

Working...
            X