Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,177   Members: 6,595   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luminary 15 and 12.9" iPad Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes! We're sewing a new batch of Luminary 15s right now, and Burnt Orange 525d is one of the colors/fabrics being made. We expect them to be restocked around the end of this month.
    THANK YOU! That’s good to know, especially since I overslept this morning and presumably missed any that were in stock this morning. Thanks again! ❤️

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooner View Post
    Also, maybe Darcy can answer … I see the Luminary 15 in Burnt Orange 525 listed on the Low Quantities Restock list for 1/7, but then also on the Luminary 15 page it says Burnt Orange 525 is "in production" … does that mean more are coming if I miss the limited stock this week? Any vague timeline on where they might be in production? Thanks
    Yes! We're sewing a new batch of Luminary 15s right now, and Burnt Orange 525d is one of the colors/fabrics being made. We expect them to be restocked around the end of this month.

Leave a comment:

• Cooner
    replied
    Originally posted by cdgerston View Post
    Yes, it fits. I just tried it. You have to stick the short end in first, and then jimmy it in, but it then fits with room to spare.
    Curt
    Awesome, thanks for checking! I appreciate it! 👍

Leave a comment:

• cdgerston
    replied
    Yes, it fits. I just tried it. You have to stick the short end in first, and then jimmy it in, but it then fits with room to spare.
    Curt

Leave a comment:

• Cooner
    started a topic Luminary 15 and 12.9" iPad Pro?

Luminary 15 and 12.9" iPad Pro?

Does anyone happen to know if the back laptop pocket in the Luminary 15 will fit an 12.9" iPad Pro? (About 11.25 x 8.5.) So shorter than a 13" Macbook Pro but just a hair wider. Curious if it will both fit within the space AND fit through the zippered opening.

Right now I'm generally happy with my Medium Cafe Bag if I'm JUST traveling with my iPad and a few accessories, or with my Side Kick if I'm traveling light or with the iPad Mini. But I saw the Luminary may have limited stock in my favorite Burnt Orange color this week and that got me thinking, it might be a nice alternate bag for day trips when I might need to carry a few more things with me -- light jacket, snacks, water bottle, trinkets picked up while shopping, etc. It'd be nice if I could fit the iPad Pro in there if I need to bring it along. Thanks y'all! Happy New Year

Also, maybe Darcy can answer … I see the Luminary 15 in Burnt Orange 525 listed on the Low Quantities Restock list for 1/7, but then also on the Luminary 15 page it says Burnt Orange 525 is "in production" … does that mean more are coming if I miss the limited stock this week? Any vague timeline on where they might be in production? Thanks
Working...
X